[ubuntu/focal-updates] vim 2:8.1.2269-1ubuntu5.16 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
ubuntu-archive-robot at lists.canonical.com
Thu Aug 3 08:29:12 UTC 2023
vim (2:8.1.2269-1ubuntu5.16) focal-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: heap-based buffer overflow
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-2264.patch: Adjust the end mark position.
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-2284.patch: Stop Visual mode when closing a
* SECURITY UPDATE: NULL pointer dereference
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-2208.patch: Recompute diffs later. Skip
window without a valid buffer.
* SECURITY UPDATE: out-of-bounds write issue
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-2210.patch: Use zero offset when change
removes all lines in a diff block
* SECURITY UPDATE: out-of-bounds read issue
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-2257.patch: Check for NUL.
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-2286.patch: Check the length of the string
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-2287.patch: Disallow adding a word with
control characters or a trailing slash.
* SECURITY UPDATE: integer overflow issue
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-2285.patch: Put a NUL after the typeahead.
* SECURITY UPDATE: use after free memory issue
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-2289.patch: Bail out when diff pointer is no
* debian/patches/update_flaky_tests.patch: add few tests to flaky
Date: 2023-08-02 08:06:08.676516+00:00
Changed-By: Nishit Majithia <nishit.majithia at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <ubuntu-archive-robot at lists.canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Focal-changes