[ubuntu/focal-updates] sssd 2.2.3-3ubuntu0.4 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Mon Mar 1 10:50:43 UTC 2021
sssd (2.2.3-3ubuntu0.4) focal; urgency=medium
[ Marco Trevisan ]
- Add missing (test) dependencies as per libcrypto usage (LP: #1905790)
- Update Maintainer to Ubuntu devs
* debian/rules: Compile using libcrypto as crypto backend (LP: #1905790)
* debian/nss-database-pem-exporter: Add to sssd-common and run on postinst.
When upgrading from previous versions (that were compiled using the NSS
crypto backend) we need to migrate the trusted CA certificates that the
user may have added to the SSSD's NSS system database (that defaults to
To do this, and not to introduce a new dependency on libnss3-tools
(which is not shipped by default, other than making the parsing not
working in some scenarios) I've added a small C tool that we compile and
install as part of the sssd-common package which is able to get all the
trusted CA certificates for a NSS database and export them in PEM
The nss-database-pem-exporter is then used in the postinst script where
1. Read the SSSD settings
2. Convert all the certificates in the configured NSS databases
3. Store them all, appending them to the (new) default location
4. Disables the configured locations if pointing to NSS dbs (needed or
we'll leave the configuration with broken values).
At this point nss-database-pem-exporter is then the only binary in the
package that still depends on NSS libraries. (LP: #1905790)
- Get libsofthsm2 from right path for each architecture, this is now used
for real (wasn't before) to test p11k components with libcrypto and
p11-kit, also avoids a test build failure on armhf (LP: #1905790)
[ Valters Jansons ]
* Avoid sending malformed SYSLOG_IDENTIFIER to journald (LP: #1908065):
- d/rules: Set --with-syslog=journald in override_dh_auto_configure.
Upstream patch to clean up program names.
Upstream patch to include "sssd" identifier in program names.
Upstream patch to remove custom SYSLOG_IDENTIFIER from Journald.
Date: 2021-02-18 19:28:09.228902+00:00
Changed-By: Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <mail at 3v1n0.net>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Focal-changes