[ubuntu/focal-updates] ubuntu-release-upgrader 1:20.04.35 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Jul 15 17:31:44 UTC 2021
ubuntu-release-upgrader (1:20.04.35) focal; urgency=medium
* tests/test_sources_list.py: remove a port architecture test as the code
change has not been SRU'ed to 20.04.
ubuntu-release-upgrader (1:20.04.34) focal; urgency=medium
* DistUpgrade/DistUpgradeQuirks.py: If universe is not enabled and the
upgrader is trying to transition from python to python2 produce an error
message and exit the upgrade process. (LP: #1924604)
* DistUpgrade/DistUpgradeCache.py: switch to using finally in distUpgrade so
that error messages in the above quirk will be visible.
* tests/test_sources_list.py: use distro_info to set releases when
performing some upgrade tests which fixes test failures when precise
was moved to old-releases.
* Update mirrors, demotions, and translations.
Date: 2021-07-03 00:15:09.744275+00:00
Changed-By: Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Focal-changes