[ubuntu/focal-proposed] shim 15+1552672080.a4a1fbe-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Julian Andres Klode
julian.klode at canonical.com
Thu Feb 6 13:24:11 UTC 2020
shim (15+1552672080.a4a1fbe-0ubuntu1) eoan; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot 15+1552672080.a4a1fbe.
debian/patches/fixup_git.patch: drop patches included in upstream.
* debian/patches/MokManager-avoid-unaligned.patch: Fix compilation with GCC9:
avoid -Werror=address-of-packed-member errors in MokManager.
debian/patches/tpm-correctness-2.patch: fix issues in TPM calls to ensure
the measurements are consistent with what is entered in the TPM event log.
* debian/patches/tpm-correctness-3.patch: Don't log duplicate identical
* debian/patches/MokManager-hidpi-support.patch: Do a little bit more to
try to get a more usable screen resolution for MokManager when running on
HiDPI screens; by trying to detect such cases and switching to mode 0.
* debian/rules: update COMMIT_ID explicitly for this new snapshot.
Date: 2019-10-11 20:44:13.356472+00:00
Changed-By: Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Signed-By: Julian Andres Klode <julian.klode at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Focal-changes