[ubuntu/focal-proposed] exiv2 0.27.2-8 (Accepted)
costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 4 09:32:24 UTC 2020
exiv2 (0.27.2-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Update symbols file from the logs of buildds.
* Merge useful changes from 0.25-4:
- add Maximiliano Curia as Uploader
- adjust version of dbgsym migration
* Drop the python:native build dependency, as it is not used.
* Sort install files.
* Move the static libexiv2-xmp.a from libexiv2-27 to libexiv2-dev, as it is
needed only for development
- add proper breaks/replaces
* The current way to build the API documentation is suboptimal: even in
-indep builds a an -arch build is forced; also the separate doc build
requires a custom patch, Instead:
- move the common arguments for cmake to a variable to avoid duplication
- pass -DEXIV2_BUILD_DOC=ON to enable the documentation build, unless on
- pass -DCMAKE_INSTALL_DOCDIR=/usr/share/doc/exiv2/html to cmake to change
the installation directory of the documentation (mostly for the "html"
part), and change libexiv2-doc.docs to pick it from that location
- call the "doc" target in -indep builds
- drop patch 0001-doc-only-build-target.patch, no more needed now
* Remove patch numbers from patch files.
* Backport upstream commits 4c28673b641d7eacb50baafb5c286f6900ce2002, and
d4d4d766e9ade2376115eb41cc478eb195df1b39 to fix CVE-2019-9143 and
CVE-2019-9144; patches Fix-issue-712.patch, and
(Closes: #923472, #923473)
* Backport upstream commit 1b917c3f7dd86336a9f6fda4456422c419dfe88c to fix
CVE-2019-20421; patch Fix-1011-fix_1011_jp2_readmetadata_loop.patch.
* Add debian/source/include-binaries for the patches Fix-issue-712.patch, and
Fix-1011-fix_1011_jp2_readmetadata_loop.patch, as they contain the binary
testcases for the fixes.
Date: 2020-01-30 16:30:53.941623+00:00
Signed-By: Gianfranco Costamagna <costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Focal-changes