Accepted rlinetd 0.6-3 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 28 14:32:07 BST 2007
-> Component: universe Section: net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:23:16 +0100
Maintainer: Robert Luberda <robert at debian.org>
Changed-By: Michael Bienia <michael at vorlon.ping.de>
rlinetd - gruesomely over-featured inetd replacement
Closes: 375033 383839
rlinetd (0.6-3) unstable; urgency=high
* grammar.y: fix stack corruption error, that prevented rlinetd from
stopping properly when RPC are enabled. The bug occurred in the
rlp_cleanup() function, was introduced in the previous release and
is caused by my misunderstanding of numlist_copy() function, which
joins two lists together rather than making a simple copy.
Simple NULL-ification of the destination list before the above function
is called fixes the problem.
* grammar.y: fix similar bug, that happens when the rpc token is used
in the "default" configuration section (however hardly likely anybody
will ever configure rlinetd in that way).
rlinetd (0.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
* grammar.y: fix segmentation fault on RPC services for which getaddrinfo()
returns more then one addrinfo result.
* Initial Portuguese debconf templates translation (closes: #383839).
+ exclude GNU/kFreeBSD architectures from libcap-dev build depends
+ provide inet-superserver, conflict with inet-superserver and netkit-inetd
+ add dependency on netbase for files like /etc/services or /etc/rpc
* debian/init.d: Fix typo in the Short-Description tag name (lintian).
efa481cfbdfed7070ce25c1f34aa0e05 653 net extra rlinetd_0.6-3.dsc
ed67ba267b2d25a204321d3fff256915 12009 net extra rlinetd_0.6-3.diff.gz
More information about the feisty-changes