Accepted utf8-migration-tool 0.5.2 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 2 09:37:04 GMT 2007
-> Component: universe Section: misc
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:54:28 +0000
Maintainer: Martin-Eric Racine <q-funk at iki.fi>
Changed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
utf8-migration-tool - Debian UTF-8 migration wizard
Closes: 374997 405878 405879 405892 405967 405968 406966
utf8-migration-tool (0.5.2) unstable; urgency=high
* Fixed typo that resulted in RC bug (Closes: #406966).
utf8-migration-tool (0.5.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Merged pedantic regex rule by Nicolas Francois (see #405968 thread).
utf8-migration-tool (0.5.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Merged comprehensive patch by Nicolas Francois:
- Strip encodings and modifiers as necessary:
* The original encoding is only used as a conversion variable for
the file renaming step and otherwise stripped (Closes: #405967).
* The modifier is preserved except for @euro (Closes: #405968).
- Warn the user when no locale is set, or when the current locale is
not supported by the system libraries, and exit (Closes: #405878).
- Do not fail if ~/.dmrc is missing (Closes: #405879).
- Detect failure when renaming files.
* Moved display manager Depends to Recommends (handled by dmrc patch).
TODO: figure out how to upgrade systems without any display manager.
This requires upgrading environment variables, in the initialization
scripts of the login shell. This is difficult, because there are too
many shells we need to support (Debian uses bash but users sometimes
prefer tcsh or zsh) and every shell has several possible files where
the environment variables can reside.
* Upgraded source to Standards-Version 3.7.2 (no change required).
* Removed Tollef from Uploaders at his request.
utf8-migration-tool (0.4.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed "Anglicisme in French menu translation" (Closes: #405892).
* Migrated Tollef to his Debian address in debian/control.
* Inverted the Maintainer and Uploaders content.
utf8-migration-tool (0.4.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added Depends: gdm | kdm | wdm, as suggested by Osamu Aoki.
Should fix the issue reported by Alexander Patrakov in #374997.
Add support for special cases such as Russian KOI8-R and for
locales migrating from the @euro variant (see #374997).
Patches are welcome!
utf8-migration-tool (0.4.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Merged patch by Vincent Bernat to remove hard-coded GTK theme.
* First upload to Debian (Closes: #374997):
- Upgraded build scripts to CDBS.
- Added missing dependencies.
- Added myself to Uploaders.
- Created desktop menu.
- Created manual page.
a7369c4890c63761901bcc222f31d440 602 misc optional utf8-migration-tool_0.5.2.dsc
4816bfbff98d99c73d5061cfa5aca34a 23160 misc optional utf8-migration-tool_0.5.2.tar.gz
More information about the feisty-changes