Accepted openssh 1:4.3p2-8ubuntu1 (source)
cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 19 11:35:16 GMT 2007
-> Component: main Section: net
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:18:12 +0000
Binary: ssh-askpass-gnome ssh-krb5 openssh-client-udeb ssh openssh-server openssh-client openssh-server-udeb
Maintainer: Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com>
openssh-client - Secure shell client, an rlogin/rsh/rcp replacement
openssh-client-udeb - Secure shell client for the Debian installer
openssh-server - Secure shell server, an rshd replacement
openssh-server-udeb - Secure shell server for the Debian installer
ssh - Secure shell client and server (transitional package)
ssh-askpass-gnome - under X, asks user for a passphrase for ssh-add
ssh-krb5 - Secure shell client and server (transitional package)
Closes: 402804 403528
openssh (1:4.3p2-8ubuntu1) feisty; urgency=low
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Add /sbin, /usr/sbin, and /usr/local/sbin to the default path.
- Use LSB init script functions.
- Increase MAX_SESSIONS to 64.
- Remove stop links from rc0 and rc6.
* Build position-independent executables (only for debs, not for udebs) to
take advantage of address space layout randomisation (thanks, Kees
* Set Maintainer to me.
openssh (1:4.3p2-8) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Vincent Untz ]
* Give the ssh-askpass-gnome window a default icon; remove unnecessary
icon extension from .desktop file (closes:
[ Colin Watson ]
* Drop versioning on ssh/ssh-krb5 Replaces, as otherwise it isn't
sufficient to replace conffiles (closes: #402804).
* Make GSSAPICleanupCreds a compatibility alias for
GSSAPICleanupCredentials. Mark GSSUseSessionCCache and
GSSAPIUseSessionCredCache as known-but-unsupported options, and migrate
away from them on upgrade.
* It turns out that the people who told me that removing a conffile in the
preinst was sufficient to have dpkg replace it without prompting when
moving a conffile between packages were very much mistaken. As far as I
can tell, the only way to do this reliably is to write out the desired
new text of the conffile in the preinst. This is gross, and requires
shipping the text of all conffiles in the preinst too, but there's
nothing for it. Fortunately this nonsense is only required for smooth
upgrades from sarge.
* debconf template translations:
- Add Romanian (thanks, Stan Ioan-Eugen; closes: #403528).
ae135abc8f0a7bddaaa68878edd306c7 1070 net standard openssh_4.3p2-8ubuntu1.dsc
286be30d78c2f886114b70069bc5446c 259914 net standard openssh_4.3p2-8ubuntu1.diff.gz
Original-Maintainer: Matthew Vernon <matthew at debian.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the feisty-changes