Accepted upstart 0.3.5-1 (source)
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 13 00:05:13 GMT 2007
-> Component: main Section: base
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:51:40 +0000
Binary: startup-tasks system-services upstart-compat-sysv upstart-logd upstart
Maintainer: Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com>
startup-tasks - definitions of essential tasks to run on startup
system-services - definitions of essential system services
upstart - event-based init daemon
upstart-compat-sysv - compatibility for System-V-like init
upstart-logd - boot logging daemon
upstart (0.3.5-1) feisty; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- inotify file descriptor leak fixed. LP: #83099.
- inotify support is no longer required. LP: #68904.
- new job state machine
- new event structure, can now include arguments and environment
* Applied 00-libnih-update.patch; this updates the libnih library to the
latest bzr trunk version, required for the complex-event-config patch.
* Applied 10-cant-stop-execless-job.patch from upstream; this corrects a
bug where jobs without an "exec" or "script" stanza cannot be stopped.
* Applied 20-complex-event-config.patch from upstream; this is an
experimental implementation of the "on" keyword that allows definition
of complex system states.
* System V compatibility jobs updated to match new event names.
* rcS job now sets PREVLEVEL and RUNLEVEL. LP: #76304.
* NOTE: After this upgrade, init will appear to have "forgotten" the
process ids of your gettys, etc. This is not a critical problem and
will be fixed before release. Shutdown will still work as normal.
2b2be6c6f5a7a177e5affd24a0d4a447 657 base required upstart_0.3.5-1.dsc
403e51c1cc67bb13eaada7d2bb0548f5 898349 base required upstart_0.3.5.orig.tar.gz
a4b5023422a1546919abca028f66a046 24259 base required upstart_0.3.5-1.diff.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the feisty-changes