Accepted openhpi 2.5.2-2 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 28 17:07:04 GMT 2006
openhpi 2.5.2-2 was ACCEPTED.
Component: multiverse Section: admin
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:35:18 +0000
Binary: openhpi-plugin-snmp-bc, openhpi-clients, openhpi-plugin-ipmidirect, openhpid, openhpi-plugin-sysfs, openhpi-plugin-ipmi, libopenhpi2, libopenhpi-dev, openhpi
Maintainer: Bryan Sutula <Bryan.Sutula at hp.com>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <archive at ubuntu.com>
openhpi - SAF's HPI: Abstracted interface for managing computer hardware
openhpi (2.5.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Clean up and fix debian/copyright file
* Remove docs/hld subdirectory (license may not be DFSG compliant)
* Remove docs/hld from upstream tarball (so we don't ship the above)
* Moved the set of packages from main to non-free because the SAF
license is not DFSG-compliant
* Moved openhpi-plugin-simulator and openhpi-plugin-watchdog into the
base library (libopenhpi2) to reduce package count
* Moved the /usr/lib/openhpi/*.so symlinks from libopenhpi-dev to
libopenhpi2. This is not typical packaging, but OpenHPI dynamically
loads plugin modules and the load call (lt_dlopenext) is looking for
these .so symlinks.
* Renamed the SNMP plugin to ...snmp-bc to more properly reflect its
use with BladeCenter hardware
* Fixed some IPMI package descriptions which were misleading
* Removed "-Wall" and "-Wcast-align" from configure.ac because they cause
ia64 compiles to fail (removed earlier but not in prior changelog)
* Added debian/TODO file to capture things that still need work
openhpi (2.5.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Break out plugin modules into separate Debian packages. This is
important for low-memory installations. (Not so much code size
but the dependencies that certain plugins bring with them.)
* Rename libopenhpi package to libopenhpi2 as per policy
* Don't include .la files. If these are included, then other packages
will compile specific version dependencies to this version, and we'll
have a lot of package upgrade issues. If we really want them, we can
add them back to a future version.
* Removed manual dependency on libncurses5 from openhpi-plugin-ipmi as
this issue appears to have been fixed between Sarge and Etch.
* Minor change to cpp/oSaHpiTypesEnums.hpp because of g++ version 3
to version 4 conversion.
* Fixed minor packaging issues in preparation for first Debian upload.
* Initial release (Closes: #379864)
openhpi (2.5.2-0hpde3) hpde-2-0-11-1; urgency=low
* Fixed packaging issue where overall metapackage could not be built from
the supplied source
* Fixed issue with libsnmp_bc.so, where it wasn't versioned properly
openhpi (2.5.2-0hpde2) hpde-2-0-11-x; urgency=low
* First beta OpenHPI package for Debian (not uploaded to Debian)
openhpi (2.5.2-0hpde1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* This was a development vehicle and wasn't released anywhere
* First complete OpenHPI package for Debian (but not tested, not uploaded)
* Includes separate .debs for libraries, etc.
* Daemon start/stop should now work on package install/remove
* Fixed 2.5.2 upstream plugin bug where example programs crash at exit();
upstream doesn't call oh_close_handlers() in 2.6.0, aiui.
* Please note that this will NOT install cleanly on 2.5.2-0hpde0; please
--purge that package first before installing this
openhpi (2.5.2-0hpde0) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* Initial packaging hack
4fe4d2f0d2a734f71d99627e085d9af0 1895407 non-free/admin optional openhpi_2.5.2.orig.tar.gz
eb9f9a1b8d5f5dd7e985135f95dbecfb 935 non-free/admin optional openhpi_2.5.2-2.dsc
5e95676429668e3eca89f68156b693c7 96538 non-free/admin optional openhpi_2.5.2-2.diff.gz
More information about the feisty-changes