Accepted p3nfs 5.19-1 (source)
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 17 02:25:49 GMT 2006
p3nfs 5.19-1 was ACCEPTED.
Component: universe Section: otherosfs
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:41:25 +0000
Maintainer: Geert Stappers <stappers at debian.org>
Changed-By: Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com>
p3nfs - to mount the file systems on the Psion/Symbian PDA/Phone
Closes: 40902 91014 91595 95747 97848 125211 126978 167317 181691 203204 240613 298278 312838
p3nfs (5.19-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Has files moved into new directories.
- Hints ZMODEM for bootstrapping (Closes: #167317)
* Standard version bumped to 3.7.2
* Linda & Lintian Clean.
* Moved the postinst message into Debian README
- updated there the paths to files (Closes: #240613)
* debian/copyright tells there are also some BSD licensed files.
* Place bin/*.sis files in /usr/share/p3nfs/client
p3nfs (5.18-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #95747,312838)
* Added "Psion/Symbian" in the short description
* debian/control: switch to dh_installman, removed dh_ comment lines
p3nfs (5.18-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Orphaning this package: maintainer set to Debian QA Group. See
#95747 and #312838.
* New upstream release.
* Updated description in debian/control.
* Added copyright holders to debian/copyright.
* Fixed "p3nfs needs dependency to portmap", closes: #298278.
* Fixed "override disparities found in suite unstable, override says
otherosfs - extra, .deb says misc - optional".
p3nfs (5.15-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Looks like the serial port on s390 is /dev/ttyS, not /dev/ttyS0
* Save changelog in utf-8
p3nfs (5.15-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #181691). I no longer have a Psion, so I
have no idea if that actually *works*. This package is RFA'd for a
* Update debian/copyright to include correct upstream location (Closes: #203204)
* Fix "Debian/GNU Linux" (urgh) (Closes: #126978)
* Copy updated description from upstream webpage (Closes: #125211)
p3nfs (5.4-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuild due to bogus shared library versioning. (closes: #97848)
p3nfs (5.4-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Changing tactic: copy the nfs_mount.h from kernel 2.0.39 and use that
instead of trying to use linux/nfs_mount.h from glibc. Since p3nfs
predates NFS3 support in the kernel, trying to use a recent NFS header
seems hideously unreliable. The kernel ought to see that the "version"
field is low and compensate accordingly.
(bug #96805 is a symptom)
* Added Build-Depends on debhelper to control
* Updated Standards-Version
* Removed /psion/mnt directory
p3nfs (5.4-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Moved files from /usr/lib/p3nfs/nfsc to /usr/share/p3nfs/nfsc
* Copy the 'opl' directory to /usr/share/p3nfs/opl (Closes: #40902)
* Missed from previous version: (Closes: #91014, #91595)
* Might have fixed #84499, but need confirmation.
p3nfs (5.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuilt to fix paths.
* Fiddle with include files to get it to build with latest glibc. Since I don't
currently have a working Psion, i can't test this. This package needs adoption.
p3nfs (5.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules now uses debhelper; this includes cleaning out
debian/files. Closes #36177, #36469.
p3nfs (5.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated maintainer name in debian/control
p3nfs (5.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstram version
* New maintainer
p3nfs (5.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* New maintainer
* added libc6-patches from Rudolf Koenig,
and patched some places myself to make p3nfs compile under libc6.
* added a (rudimentary) manpage
p3nfs (5.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* The architecture field in source pacakge now has the value `any'
instead of `i386'.
* Removed the DUSER define in the config.h file to aviod a security
hole, according to the upstream author.
* Fixed a silly typo in the postinst script.
p3nfs (5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release.
06963753a38a567062ae0545ed82d89f 554 otherosfs extra p3nfs_5.19-1.dsc
15ac5e1b44a7c7f53369846c3cfe4de4 258444 otherosfs extra p3nfs_5.19.orig.tar.gz
478d4de4a53da7c674ce02acf296e396 6187 otherosfs extra p3nfs_5.19-1.diff.gz
More information about the feisty-changes