Accepted nifticlib 0.4-1 (source)
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 17 02:24:42 GMT 2006
nifticlib 0.4-1 was ACCEPTED.
Component: universe Section: libs
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:38:06 +0000
Binary: libfslio0-dev, libnifti-doc, libniftiio0-dev, libfslio0, libniftiio0, nifti-bin
Maintainer: Michael Hanke <michael.hanke at gmail.com>
Changed-By: Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com>
nifticlib (0.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. This release mostly changes the copyright statements
of fsliolib source code files to explicitely mention that they were
previously part of FSL, but are now placed into the public domain.
* Debian patches merged with upstream.
nifticlib (0.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added appropriate 'Replaces' directives to debian/control to reflect the
renaming of libnifti0 to libniftiio0 (and the separation of libfslio).
nifticlib (0.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #383349)
* Added shared library support.
* Added a lintian override concerning a single CVS directory in the upstream sources.
* Added a lintian override that the library package is not named after the contained
library. The NIFTI interfaces consists of three different libraries (compression,
low-level and high-level) and it make no sense to me to split them into three
* Added manpage.
60ec1e5f9eaf9953cb07ef535699c308 695 libs optional nifticlib_0.4-1.dsc
d7036247e08b606fb05d23cb8236ba4c 5516 libs optional nifticlib_0.4-1.diff.gz
d343dd156dcadab07181427d8b6a4eff 223814 libs optional nifticlib_0.4.orig.tar.gz
More information about the feisty-changes