Accepted libsvm 2.82.0-1 (source)
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 17 02:20:57 GMT 2006
libsvm 2.82.0-1 was ACCEPTED.
Component: universe Section: devel
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:29:18 +0000
Binary: python-libsvm, libsvm-dev, libsvm2, libsvm-tools
Maintainer: Rudi Cilibrasi <cilibrar at cilibrar.com>
Changed-By: Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com>
Closes: 379051 379051
libsvm (2.82.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #379051) This package will be a
sponsored upload by Paul van Tilburg and owes him thanks for
* This release also closes: #379051.
* Made Python interface work. Thank to Yarik for help with this.
* Made version numbers and SONAME to be more consistent, modern, and clean.
* Thanks to Yarik (Yaroslav Halchenko <debian at onerussian.com>) for
help with the version/SONAME fix.
* Fixed some minor documentation issues.
* Adjusted watch file and versioning scheme to follow upstream better.
* Fixed libsvm.pc description.
* Clarified debian/copyright.
* Moved -dev package sections to libdevel.
* Manual pages moved to debian/ subdir.
* Simplified external Debian packaging.
* Merged libsvm-doc stuff into libsvm2 package and got rid of -doc package.
* Minor packaging adjustments prior to first official upload.
* Switched to CDBS.
* More packaging adjustments; made configure executable.
* Minor packaging fixes.
d62c238ce230537077394e2c58f15749 773 devel optional libsvm_2.82.0-1.dsc
648333c504cb08863bcea34e90d54833 405633 devel optional libsvm_2.82.0.orig.tar.gz
a341e75173a72b70feff416a3359c391 7103 devel optional libsvm_2.82.0-1.diff.gz
More information about the feisty-changes