Accepted bongo 20061105-1 (source)
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 17 02:11:00 GMT 2006
bongo 20061105-1 was ACCEPTED.
Component: universe Section: sound
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:55:12 +0000
Maintainer: Romain Francoise <rfrancoise at debian.org>
Changed-By: Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com>
bongo - buffer-oriented media player for Emacs
bongo (20061105-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot, now has a complete VLC backend.
* debian/control: Suggest vlc.
bongo (20061028-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot:
+ New features:
- Bongo now supports drag'n'drop.
- Tracks can now be manipulated with the mouse.
- Bongo can now play HTTP streams.
- A new ``visual seek'' mode has been added; it's also useful as a
+ Interface changes:
- Bongo buffers now show a welcome text and the new Bongo logo.
- The mode-line now has a stop button, and the meaning of the
play/pause icon has been reversed.
- C-u f now flushes the entire playlist, f flushes the played tracks
- The playlist buffer now uses faces for played/playing tracks, etc.
+ Install tree-from-tags.rb.
+ Install lintian overrides
* debian/dirs: Add /usr/share/bongo.
* debian/control: Suggest mahoro-ruby and libtagc0-ruby.
* debian/bongo.overrides.lintian: New file, override lintian's
ruby-script-but-no-ruby-dep tag since we don't want to make bongo
depend on ruby just for the tree-from-tags.rb script.
bongo (20061016-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot.
+ Symlink source files in runtime directory, for convenience.
+ Byte-compile for (non existing yet) emacs22 flavor.
bongo (20061004-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (closes: #388738).
ad2c717926cd5faa7d9300677e53ae29 2770 sound optional bongo_20061105-1.diff.gz
74b9cafbb3981c78476fe9bd43207a10 65443 sound optional bongo_20061105.orig.tar.gz
3c00cc5efd190f36c7775da8f34ed600 568 sound optional bongo_20061105-1.dsc
More information about the feisty-changes