Accepted apex 1.4.7 (source)
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 17 02:10:16 GMT 2006
apex 1.4.7 was ACCEPTED.
Component: universe Section: admin
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:52:24 +0000
Maintainer: Marc Singer <elf at debian.org>
Changed-By: Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com>
apex (1.4.7) unstable; urgency=low
* New command line starts RTC.
* Moved the environment to the same block as the loader.
apex (1.4.5) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed the sort comparison function in the fis driver so that the skips
are ordered by offset address.
* Changed the default startup to copy from fis://kernel and
fis://ramdisk. We no longer expect there to be SERCOMM headers on the
kernel or ramdisk images. Freedom.
apex (1.4.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Small changes to the configurations for debian builds: noirqdebug
added command line, removed root= from command line.
* Revised copyright file to conform to approved practices.
apex (1.4.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added fis_skip_descriptor interpretation to the FIS driver. This
allows for loading the kernel from FIS partitions that are broken-up
by SERCOMM headers to cope with RedBoot shortcomings.
apex (1.4.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Revised several key systems for the sake of running APEX in LE mode on
a BE system. APEX now functions as a second-stage boot loader on the
apex (1.3.30) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release for configuration debian-nslu2-arm_config (and armeb).
394626325d5b96e3b42a5ca7dcadc4cd 2033894 admin optional apex_1.4.7.tar.gz
c222ac37fb85761aa3a17db0a6237199 474 admin optional apex_1.4.7.dsc
More information about the feisty-changes