Firefox or Chrome?

Wesley Krasko wesblake at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:10:10 UTC 2015

Chrome. I stopped using Firefox all the way around because it will
continually suck up memory as long as it's open until all memory is gone,
and users would leave their browsers open indefinitely in the office
environment I use LTSP in. Chrome is not only faster, but does better
memory management when left open. I use it exclusively now for everything
and can leave it open for MONTHS on my home machine without issue.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Joseph Bishay <joseph.bishay at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Good day everyone,
>
> A very happy new year to you all!
>
> I'm running LTSP on Ubuntu (Edubuntu 14.04) and from a resources and
> user-experience point-of-view, which is a lighter load on the server?
> Firefox or Chrome?
>
> Thank you
> Joseph

Wes Krasko
www.worldwidewes.com
www.kraskofamily.com
Latest Quote: "Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After
marriage, the 'Y' becomes silent."