Ubuntu 12.04 LTSP-pnp Fat Clients--add menu item for all users

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 01:23:59 UTC 2014

Hi Alkis,

We have started to use CmapLite and 2 issues:

   1. Students register upon first use (as normal) but then upon subsequent
   uses they again and again have to register--I'm guessing that there might
   be wrong permissions on the user database?
   2. Upon opening cmaptools, the "Views" navigation box doesn't show the
   various part as shown in the attached screen shot. Only upon mousing over
   the missing parts do they start to reveal themselves.

I've been poking around in logs and such but haven't run across anything.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
David