LTSP-pnp + 2 NIC setup + Network Manager but no NAT

Alkis Georgopoulos alkisg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:59:30 UTC 2014

This script disables flow control for all NICs and enables NAT in the
192.168.67.x subnet. Both things are good for LTSP.
Drop it to /etc/network/if-up.d/sch-scripts and `chmod +x` it.
And configure your internal NIC to 192.168.67.1.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ts.sch.gr/sch-scripts/trunk/view/head:/debian/sch-scripts.if-up

Στις 08/04/2014 02:00 πμ, ο/η David Groos έγραψε: