LTS.con is completly ignored

linux at osit.cc linux at osit.cc
Fri Jun 14 20:40:05 UTC 2013

I tested this with an new plain Ubuntu 12.04.1 amd64 Desktop  not the 12.04.2 because this: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack[1] I build the ltsp squasfs. But this wasen't the problem. The lts.conf is ignored again.

My first install with an edubuntu 12.04.2 i 've enabled by the installtion this fallbackmode. So, when i logged in on the thinclient i get not the Unity,i get the fallbackmode. So i think this option must be placed where. And it's not the lts.conf.

What works? When i put my configstuff in the lts.conf on the squasfs (/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf) this file will not ingnored. This work fine, but this is not a solution, it's a workaround.

Has nobody this problem?

Regards
Mario