No subject

Robert Lefebvre robert.r.lefebvre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:25:13 UTC 2013

I've got an MIT program called "Scratch" that is designed to teach kids 8
years old an up the basics of coding. See
http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Scratch_on_Linux.
I'm using Edubuntu 12.04 and I installed it using the Software Center.

I am having problems that seem to be path issues but am not sure. There are
two major problems that may be related. First, the menu link created at the
installation opens to the right location (in usr/share/scratch) but
produces a blank white page only. But we discovered that if you drag the
Scratch.image file to the desktop and click it, then the program will work
but nothing can be saved.

I would produce the error message here but it doesn't want to simply copy
and paste for some reason and I would have to type it. I'm hoping I can
just summarize it by saying it can't find objects. Or, a file not found
type error.

--
BungeeBones.com - A B2B Link Exchange - Free Links in limited locations -
human edited and reviewed - Networked online advertising business