ltsp-pnp

Alkis Georgopoulos alkisg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:31:38 UTC 2012

Στις 16/08/2012 12:59 πμ, ο/η David Groos έγραψε:
> add-apt-repository --yes ppa:ts.sch.gr <http://ts.sch.gr>
>
>  The crash report says there's already a bug
> report on this issue, thought the last comment on it is from May 2012
> (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/aptdaemon/+bug/978654).

Hi David,

we're having that aptd crash here too; I thought it affected most Ubuntu
users so I was waiting for the Ubuntu devs to come up with a fix, but I
just thought it might be related to the descriptions of some PPAs that
have non-ascii letters, like e.g. "Stéphane" or "Τεχνική Στήριξη ΣΕΠΕΗΥ".

I commented on the bug report, I'll try to look into it a bit more in
the weekend.

sudo apt-key list | iconv -f ascii