SSD and magnetic drives: configuration

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:49:42 UTC 2012

Hey Mat, I'm thinking an SSD-performance-effect would depend on which implementation of ltsp you are thinking: thin client, localapps, fat client.  However, I can't answer but this would help frame the problem.  I would guess the smallest benefit would be with fat clients.  Would be interesting hearing some test results…

David