Librarian to add users from fat client...

Jim Christiansen jim.c.christiansen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:21:58 UTC 2012

Hello Stéphane and Joseph,

I had a chance on Friday to try the REMOTE_APPS=true in lts.conf.  I didn't
have an lts.conf in the tftp directory inside of /var/... so I edited the
conf in /opt/ltsp/...  I rebuilt our image but our Librarian, as a sudoer,
still can't access Users and Groups from a fat-client.  The gnome app opens
to a greyed out window, unclickable and frozen.  It needs to be xkilled.

I'll try the Webmin route next.

Thanks Joseph.