clients do not shutdown

Matt Johnson johnsonmlw at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 17:32:13 UTC 2012

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ldm/+bug/457702

Anyone know how to action this manually in 12.04 for ltsp?

I can see it might not be elegant or recommended, but from the command line:  'sudo poweroff -fp' works and 'sudo poweroff' does not.
If i can manually hack a file somewhere to change poweroff to poweroff -fp that will be at least a temporary workaround.

I've tried XS00-halt-reboot

I've tried X99-zzz-logout-action

I've rebuilt the image and it does not work.

Basically... I want the 'shutdown' option from ldm to equal 'poweroff -fp' until I can find a more elegant method.

Thanks in advance.

--
Matt