Job Opportunity for SW Developer in open education

Belinda A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Thu Jan 26 19:38:10 UTC 2012

Just received this opportunity from another list.  I think some of
these toolchains are already in place - like FLOSS Manuals.net as well
as the toolkit we used for the Ubuntu Developer's Manual.  If anyone
is interested, please see the Google doc.

----------------Begin Fwd Message-----------------

For those that may be looking for a new opportunity in web development
or may know someone looking for such:
Web Developer sought for project to create an editor that converts
Word, OO, LaTeX, and HTML to a semantic XML format -- for use with
open education resources (OER).

Seeking a software developer full or part time to join a global team
creating a document editor that is making it easier to publish open
education resources (OER) that are adaptable and remixable. These open
and adaptable education materials create a global library of knowledge
that can be reused, adapted, translated, and enhanced. Our team is
building tools that help authors create and share OER. The full
description is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wlsOQVQfDXP2SBz89Pop2VzWGIwLAeWYrsSuzCD8ne0/edit?hl=en_US