Avoid the same user to login more time

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:17:34 UTC 2012

Hi Valerio,

On more than one occasion I have appreciated the ability to login the same user on different clients at the same time.  As you mention, you do have to be aware that you can't use the same application on the different clients/same user.  So, I don't have a solution for your need, just wanted to say that sometimes in a classroom as well as for testing/setup I've needed that single-user/multi-login capability.

David G