Edubuntu-menu-editor and Likewise-open

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Mon Aug 20 19:08:55 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm having some difficulty getting my menus to assign correctly.  I'm
using Likewise-open for LDAP authentication, when I go to use
edubuntu-menu-editor and the profile manager...I'm having and difficult
time getting the correct menu to assign to the users.  I go through all
the steps, but when I log in as one of the users I see a more generic
menu...not the one I supposedly created in the edubuntu menu editor.  I
have imported it and assigned it to various groups in an effort to try and
see what works....anyone else have this issue?

David Trask
Technology Director/Teacher
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcsvikings.org