[Ltsp-discuss] Announcing Epoptes, a computer lab management and monitoring tool

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:17:01 UTC 2011

Perhaps I spoke to soon.  When I broadcast to more than 5 systems, the
broadcasting system go to a black screen which is then broadcast to the
desktops and it is impossible to get the screen back without killing the
user session that is running epoptes.  The server is dual-quad with 16Gb ram
and Gb links. Clients are ltsp1620 with 2Gb ram and atom processor, 100Mb
links.  The load on the server is around 1 and the load on the clients is
around .3. Network bandwidth is very low (less than 1Mb/s). The mouse is
still responsive but leaves a mouse trail of little dots across the black
screen.  Everything else is working, just this issue with broadcasts.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins