Re: Switching to Kubuntu; problems?

Mike Biancaniello mikebianc at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 13:38:15 UTC 2011

I was able to get gnome shell to work the way I wanted it to (at least I think it was gnome shell -- Ubuntu 11.10 with the classic desktop).  There were some changes like I had to hold 'alt' when right-clicking the panel to get the menu that I was expecting (add new panel, add to this panel, etc), but overall, I really did not notice a difference.

I'm currently looking at migrating my kids' ltsp server to 11.10 and so far, so good.From: Robert Curriden <rcurriden at gmail.com>