Switching to Kubuntu; problems?

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 16:43:30 UTC 2011

That's the problem. Fallback is clearly something that's trying to
ease the transition to Unity, but I really, really, really don't want
to transition to Unity.

Rather than hoping that I get to keep falling back with each new
upgrade, I figure I might as well bite the bullet and switch to a
desktop manager that I'm tracking the newest version of, rather than
staying with one that's moving away from me and hoping they don't take
it away.

Todd