Firefox caching to NFS mounted home directories killing disk IO on file server

Rippl, Steve rippls at woodlandschools.org
Wed Nov 16 17:43:56 UTC 2011

That should work, we have root:root 644 and that works.  Have you tried
commenting out all the javascript in /usr/lib/firefox-7.0.1/firefox.cfg
just to ensure it isn't a syntax error in the file itself causing it to
complain?

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Donaldson Jeffrey <jdonaldson at ncs.k12.de.us

--
Steve Rippl