CUPS won't start on fat client

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 02:59:42 UTC 2011

Well, I figured it out. Even though it's a fat client, it seems the
way to make it work was to follow this how-to:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LocalAppsLucidPrinting

The fat client is connecting as a client to the server and printing
from there, rather than printing on its own, but at least it can
print.

Todd