HOW TO

hutama dibya romolhb at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 04:14:53 UTC 2011

Dear David Clinton,

Thank you very much for your information. I've tried to install the Ubuntu
program/OS but I can't make the Ubuntu CD to boot up the computer. Is it because
I still use the XP OS ? I use Infra Recorder from XP. Is it a wrong method ? Or
is it another flaw ?
Would you be so kind to teach me the steps to make dual OS and making the Boot
CD for the UBuntu disc. The Ubuntu OS won't start. There is not any screen to
choose which OS I prefer.
I think I can't thank you all enough since I feel so most welcome in this
community. It seems the whole community eager to help me to solve my problem.
Please do forgive my ignorance in this Ubuntu OS. TQ. I promise you all not to
give up in trying this.

Best Regards,
Dibya Hutama