HOW TO

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 01:53:12 UTC 2011

You'll want to download the Ubuntu install CD and install it beside
your Windows XP on the same hard drive. You will then be able to
dual-boot. When you start the computer, it will let you choose either
Ubuntu or Windows XP.

http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/get-ubuntu/download

Welcome to the community!