Planning for summer work/next school year

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 03:45:02 UTC 2011

Thanks Gavin, LVM--not heard of this so I just read up a bit about it.
Looks doable and elegant but.. I'm not ready for 'one more thing' at this
moment :)  I've used clonezilla quite a bit and I've used that to
approximate a roll-back system.  Having some system with which to safely
experiment has proven important for me--several times I saved a lot of time
returning to a perfectly working image and doing something correctly the
second time (or avoiding it) than trying to troubleshoot/patch up something
and then wondering if I had a flawed system.
David