Profile management (Edubuntu 10.10)

Marc Gariépy gariepy.marc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:01:18 UTC 2011

Hello Gilles,

Here's a video tutorial about the applications.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocvNudhttPU

The documentation on how to use it is here:
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/Edubuntu/Documentation/Edubuntu-menueditor
If some parts of the documentation is not clear enough, please contact
me and it will be my pleasure to improve it.

I would gladly help you on IRC #edubuntu channel on freenode if you need
live help.

Also you you have any suggestion to make concerning edubuntu-menueditor
Can you please open a bug in launchpad or simply ask the question via
launchpad. The purpose of this application is to render as easy as
possible menus management for administrator.

Thanks

Marc Gariépy