Profile management (Edubuntu 10.10)

Giacomo Trovato giacomo.trovato at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:20:11 UTC 2011

Hi Gilles,

I have your same needs and ....the same problems (with Edubuntu 10.10).
I need to use Sabayon but it works in very unpredictable manner:
sometimes works and sometimes there is no manner to add a profile to a
group/user.
At the end it's not reliable and I'm very frustrated since I have a
school computer room with LTSP (10 thin-clients) with 200 user.

I hope that someone help us!

Giacomo, from Italy.