Logout button doesn't work

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:15:35 UTC 2011

A follow-up. It is the Indicator Applet Session that is not working. I
have tried removing/re-adding but this does not change the behavior.
However, as mentioned, I get Consolekit and dbus errors.

Also, please ignore my response on a different thread. I didn't mean
to duplicate this issue but forgot to remove the list on the response.