Edubuntu literature

Lenin sevenoaks at telkomsa.net
Tue Nov 2 12:17:05 GMT 2010

Hi Sebastian

I have included a link to the TuxLab (this was a project started by the Shuttleworth foundation here in South Africa to promote open source in schools) evaluation report of this project.

http://www.shuttleworthfoundation.org/website/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/tuXlab-Final-Report.pdf

Hopefully it can assist you somehow, although it does not cover all the areas you are interested in. You are obviously more interested in academic research articles with statistical analysis’s which were published in journals. That I would not know, but look at the bright side of things: You at least can start the ball rolling in that direction.

Regards

Lionel