Edubuntu literature

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:00:49 GMT 2010

Sounds like an interesting topic for a dissertation.  What are the
questions/problems you are looking to research?  What kind of scientific
research are you looking for, case studies of implementation I'd guess?
I've not heard of any but I too would be interested in learning of and from
them.

Good luck!
David

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Guillaume Ardaud <guillaume.ardaud at gmail.com