Edubuntu literature

Sebastian Seitz spassel at dorfelite.net
Mon Nov 1 08:07:32 GMT 2010

Hello Edubuntu-Users,

I am Sebastian from Berlin, Germany. I studied educational science and
am now working on my Phd-thesis which will be about the Edubuntu-usage
in (primary) schools. My main interest is the effectiveness of this
system. This includes cognition, finance and its compatibility to
Germanys educational-mission (law).

Right now I am looking for some scientific information about Edubuntu.
But it seem very hard to find some except for user manuals about Ubuntu
itself. While searching the web I found mailing list and I really hope
that you are willing (and able ;) ) to help me. Do you know a source,
where I can get scientific information about Edubuntu? Do you know
someone who has written something scientific about this OS?

It would be great if you could help me to integrate Edubunu into the
acadeimc discussion about German school system by supporting my
Phd-thesis.

Best regards,

Sebastian