LTSP-Cluster with 10.04 setup question

Nicolas Roussi nroussi at gmail.com
Thu May 13 00:04:02 BST 2010

After a couple of weeks, I managed to answer my own questions. LTSP-cluster
apparently works on Lucid and I have the layout posted here:
http://nroussi.blogspot.com/2010/05/ltsp-cluster-with-ubuntu-1004-lucid.html

If anyone is interested you can check out the setup with one root server,
one application server and one thin client with an LDAP server and NFS
server.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Roussi