Install now, upgrade later?

ekul taylor ekul.taylor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 21:35:05 GMT 2010

Run
uname -r
which will tell you the specific build of the kernel you are running.  If
the PAE kernel is in use it will have -pae in the name.  if you don't see
that you'll need to install the linux-server package.

You can also run free -m as a check to ensure all your ram is being
addressed.  However much you think there is should match the total column in
MB.  If it doesn't something isn't quite working.