Tuxpaint window does not close

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:55:22 GMT 2010

When you close Tuxpaint (and sometimes other apps), the application seems to
close but the window decorations do not close. You get a window with a blank
interior. You can then drag the window out of the way and open another
session of the same application (Tuxpaint for instance), and it works fine,
up until closing the app when you get the same symptoms again.

This is disconcerting to the teacher and also for the K-3 students using the
system.  I am using Dell G150's with 512Mb memory.  Is this a graphics
driver issue?  Is there something simple the teacher can do to tell me what
is hanging?  I'm not at the school at the moment so all I have is a verbal
description of the behavior.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins