advocacy for austria

uwe uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Sat Feb 6 07:55:08 GMT 2010

hello gerhard,

I am an IT guy and teaching Linux at our local school once a week. I am
using edubuntu.

I believe the best way is that you write to the list when you have
problems, technical questions or such. the many users will always help
you.

I am not a edubuntu guru. I am using it and I have setup and maintain a
system. I help where I can, so if you need my specific help that is not
a problem. I am living in germany at the swiss border, so we are not so
far apart.

rgds,

uwe

Am Freitag, den 05.02.2010, 11:15 +0100 schrieb
gerhard.oettl at ogersoft.at: