10.04 upgrade from 8.04 firefox issues and other user settings

Rippl, Steve rippls at woodlandschools.org
Fri Aug 27 21:49:43 BST 2010

Early version were very flaky.  We have our users in Active Directory (which
is a version of LDAP), we apply the same profile to everyone so we're not
doing anything fancy with lots of groups, but it's been solid for us now.

I would recommend setting up a test server and trying anything new out there
before you touch your production server(s) though, for any kind of major
change...

--
Steve Rippl
Technology Director