Netbook interface

Charl Wentzel charl.wentzel at vodamail.co.za
Wed Aug 18 08:36:24 BST 2010

Hi Guys

Just joined the list, so my apologies if someone else asked this
question before...

I just installed Edubuntu on my Netbook for two reasons:
- for my own kids
- to demonstrate to Horison Laerskool (an ongoing personal project)

The installer shows a very nice netbook interface and the site says that
you can install it afterwards but I can't find any instructions on which
package to install to get that nice interface.

Are there any documentation explaining what to do?

(The googling I've done show nothing in this regards for Edubuntu.
Maybe you should consider adding something to your site.)

Regards
Charl