Language Packages for Edubuntu

Jack ODonnell jodonnell at worldcomputerexchange.org
Tue Aug 3 00:27:43 BST 2010

Apologies...I deleted a paragraph before I sent last note

I'm relatively new to both Ubuntu and Edubuntu.  The World Computer
Exchange sends refurbished computers to classrooms in developing
countries.  We often ship machines with languages other than English
installed.

I recently switched my laptop(Ubuntu 10.04 + Edubunt package) to Spanish.
Open Office, Firefox and a couple of the Edubuntu educational packages(GCompris and Chess) switched to Spanish.
The other packages did not.

Are the language packages for the educational packages in Edubuntu available?

Thanks

Jack ODonnell
World Computer Exchange
www.WorldComputerExchange.org