Companies that use Ubuntu or Ubuntu Remix

Nigel Barker tech at hiroshima-is.ac.jp
Tue Apr 27 01:45:23 BST 2010

Just type ubuntu in the search box on dell.com
There are several models available
I recently bought some mini 10v with  dell's version of 8.04 unr,
complete with yahoo branding. Of course the first thing I did was wipe
them and install a more up-to-date version without any advertising,
but at least we didn't pay the microsoft tax.

nigel