help configuring /etc/network/interfaces?

Joseph Hartman jlhartman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 19:25:20 BST 2010

Solved! Thanks for the help everyone. Scott's advice worked brilliantly. It
looks like somehow both network interfaces were designated as eth2 for some
reason, but I just deleted the 70-persistent-net.rules file in
/etc/udev/rules.d and restarted the system and all is good. Thanks for the
prompt replies all. Cheers -Joe